, Gary Johnson — dba Johnson Language Arts — has been providing professional editing, writing and proofreading services to a diverse clientele of corporations, design firms and nonprofits.
JLA’s services include:
- editing, rewriting, polishing
- writing, concept & copy development
- copyediting, style consultation
- creation of custom editorial style/training/procedures manuals
JLA’s client list includes:
- major entertainment companies
- leading auto & toy makers
- national real estate franchisors
- top accounting/consulting companies
- large HMOs
- prominent design firms
- major foundations & other nonprofits
- is an experienced, fast & accurate editor
- is an expert in style, consistency, punctuation, spelling & grammar
- has extensive experience & knowledge of the graphic design/advertising field
- quick turnaround
- reasonable rates
- electronic or hard-copy editing
- special bonus for regular clients — language questions answered free anytime!
Gary writes and edits copy for:
- trade magazines & newsletters
- collateral & marketing materials
- website content
- training & staff support materials
- product & sales sheets
- direct mail pieces
- annual reports
He also specializes in creating editorial style guides for businesses or foundations that produce magazines, publications or a high volume of printed materials. The editorial style guide he created for PacifiCare Health Systems won an APEX Award for excellence in its category.
His rates are reasonable and he is used to working according to his clients’ tight schedules. Gary is extremely detail- and service-oriented, with a stable of regular clients who depend on him to get their work out in a professional, timely and error-free fashion, whether he is creating it himself or polishing someone else’s efforts. He functions as a member of his client’s team, and can take a lot of headaches and responsibilities off your shoulders, freeing up your time for more important activities.
Contact Johnson Language Arts — when it has to be right.